Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A little off my rocker.

Do you think it's possible that my mind is still adjusting to the whole seasons thing? Last winter, I had just come off of 5 straight years of summer-ish weather living in San Diego and had been mentally preparing myself for the move to Colorado and the return of winter for months and months. I'm not so sure this year because I'm pretty sure summer just started.

And now for a ridiculously humorous story further portraying how the summer went WAY too fast for me.

We went to look at a house last week and after we scoped out the neighborhood, found the house and were getting out of the car.... are you ready for this?
  • Me (appalled): "OH MY GOODNESS! They STILL have their Halloween decorations up from last year!"
  • Ryan (equally appalled): "Um, Katie? I think they just put them up for this year!"
  • Me: "It's September!! Riiiiight!"
And just for the record, Costco is selling Christmas trees. It's a shock to my system I tell ya!

blog signature 12.7.09

No comments: