Thursday, July 23, 2009

A notorious wild man!

It's no secret that my sweet little nephew Jack is a bit of a wild man. His abundance of energy just screams daredevil, so much so, that it wasn't really a shock when I received an email from my sister-in-law, Kirsten, that Jack had broken his arm. The first question that popped into my head.... HOW? Doing a double combo break dancing move off his bed. And that my friends, resulted in this:


This picture just breaks my heart... Poor little guy! The thing is, he is SO tough. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be just fine and perhaps once he is back on his feet, he just may have a little ego boost from the battle wound and cast to prove it. And just maaaaaaaaybe next time he'll keep it simple and just go for the single combo move. :)

Prayers and well wishes are welcome! Uncle Ryan and Aunt Katie love you Jack-a-roo!!!


blog signature 12.7.09

No comments: