Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet sounds


I dabbled in it just a tad bit maybe a year or so ago... liked it, but didn't love it.  Still stuck to my trusty iTunes playlists.  But holy moly I must have missed the point.  I'm majorly lusting over Pandora.  I just might be telling you old news, but I'm willing to bet there are a few of you out there still in the dark.  Just maybe.

So, here's the deal.  Point your nifty little web browser on over to www.pandora.com.  You certainly won't regret it.  Go ahead, tell sweet Pandora your favorite artists and waaaaaaaa-laaaaaaa you get a station that plays not just your favorite artists, but all similar music and I'll be willing to bet you just might find some new favorite artists and you'll fill your home with some pretty groovy tunes.  It's magic to your ears I tell ya.

Today I'm loving on my Jack Johnson and station.  Sweet sweet Pandora you are rockin my living room right now.

Your welcome! :)

Blog Signature 2

No comments: