Sunday, December 28, 2008

A White Christmas.

It was a wonderful white Christmas this year.  Although, not in the snow... in the sand!  That's right, we passed up our first Colorado Christmas to escape the cold and enjoy a little R & R in Florida with Ryan's family.  We had so much fun relaxing, beach walking, beach cruising, laughing at our electric blue convertible rental car, swimming, hot tubbing, golfing (6 times!), spending time with family and enjoying the holiday season.  

I'd be remiss if I failed to mention the accommodations.... seriously I could have mistaken the new house for the Four Seasons.  Sadly, their old house was hit by not one, but TWO hurricanes in 2004.  They finally finished the rebuild and my what a difference.  Not a single detail was spared and I've never seen so many bells and whistles in my life.  Their street was one of the worst hit areas, which means the street is brand spankin' new and beautiful to boot!  

And now my friends, a photo story of our Christmas trip to Florida.  As usual, we had soooooooo much fun.  Never a dull moment in our world...



I hope my friends and family near and far had a most wonderful Christmas holiday!  

Love to all!

Blog Signature 2

No comments: