Thursday, November 13, 2008

A cup of tea.

Does the state of the economy, quite possibly the recession we are in, have you down?  Me too.  People around me are losing jobs, losing their savings in the stock market, 401K's are turning to 4K's overnight.... it's much too close to home.  The news is sad, the stories are tragic and the near future is not looking up.  Maybe my hearts too wide open in this moment.... it all just makes me sad, makes me worry, makes me scared.  It's got my tummy in knots, a lump in my throat and pounding in my head.

The hubby reminded me tonight that "We are fine.  We will be fine.  And all will be okay."

Goodness, I hope so.  I'm off to enjoy a cup of tea and find some comfort in the hubby's hopeful spirit.

There is no trouble so great or grave that 
cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.  
~Bernard-Paul Heroux

 Blog Signature 2

No comments: