Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hot, cold, hot cold...

So, I'm a tad bit confused.  One day I'm stocking up on sweaters and down coats and the next, I'm ripping out the tank tops and flip flops again.  Winter could be a rather interesting transition for us this year anyways, but I seem to have forgotten how unpredictable Colorado weather is!  (It snowed in August, don't forget!)  It was a balmy 50 degrees last night and I actually dug into my stash of sweaters and threw on a light jacket when I went out.  Such a silly question, but are you supposed to take off your coat while shopping and carry it around?  I was ROASTING!  How can I be from Minnesota, lived in Colorado for four years and completely forgotten how to cope with seasons.  Darn you San Diego!  Apparently you CAN take the Minnesota out of THIS girl!

On another note, the change in seasons has spawned a lovely rejuvenation of my somewhat seasonless closet!  Look at these cute, warm frocks I picked up recently (as I was repeating in my head, "I will not freeze this winter, I will not freeze this winter")... 
             
    Juicy Couture (in Chocolate)          Juicy Couture (in Black)            

 
    Via Spigia (in Winter White)

Meanwhile it's 82 degrees out today and it's back to my trusty flip flops.  
I'm happy.

xoxo,
KTD

No comments: