Saturday, February 09, 2008

2008. Will it be great?

2007. What an amazing year. Filled with Love. Friends. Marriage. Husband. Honeymooning. Family. Weddings. Cheers all around! There wasn't a day that went by that I wasn't in total glee. Okay... so I may have cried my eyes out when my wedding dress didn't fit quite right the first time around, but hey... what's planning a wedding without one complete and total breakdown. Since the clock tick tocked and turned itself 2008, I've felt like a deer in headlights. How on earth can I make this year as good as the last. Over a month has gone by and I think I've finally figured it out. The only thing missing this year is the wedding. I'll keep on loving and being loved, I'll still have my fabulous friends, the bond I have with my husband will continue to grow stronger, we'll even continue honeymooning for years to come. And my family, while much too far away will always be my rock when the going gets tough. 2008. Will it be great? Of course it will! Ryan and I have set ourselves up for a very exciting year filled with change. And with my eyes and heart wide open, I can't wait to see what the year will bring. Cheers! KTD

No comments: