Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So many choices, so much fun.

Not surprisingly, I've disappeared into the abyss of home ownership and well, it's just a tad bit tiring. But, fun. But, tiring. Have a mentioned I LOVE our house? Like, love love love our house. I try to make time to just enjoy it, but we seem to be on a neverending quest for the right furniture and decor accessories to make it ours. And you know what, it's hard. The pressure!!! Oh, the pressure! I feel like we are finally in a place of permanency and while I am so smitten with that feeling, I feel like I need to make fabulous choices so as not to waste our hard earned moola and buy things that we'll cherish for years to come. So......... while I continue on that search (and you wait for the big renovation reveal!), I thought I'd take a break and share something a little bit more fun with you.

The always fabulous Seleta of Simply Seleta showcased a cute little Patternality Match today by Liberty of London. You too, can join in on the fun OVER HERE. Not surprisingly, my results are:

{ Click the picture to Englarge }

If you know me at all, you know that this result is not surprising at all. Paisleys = love. However, there are certain exclusions to the above rule. Beach towels, beach bags and pretty note cards, yes please! Upholstery for our dining room chairs, hmm, not so much. Paisley's have a place in my life especially in the above mentioned colors. I love them, but I'm not sure my husband shares the same sentiment. The above description however, love it. So head on over and find your match and hopefully get a little boost of sunshine for the day.

Hope to see you lovelies all again sooner than later. Ta ta!

blog signature 12.7.09

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oh how we have missed you! Come back!!! And show us your lovely house....soon! :) Or can you give us obscure photos to entice us?

Lindsey said...

Ha, I got the same patternality match...two peas in a pod we are!!!