Tuesday, July 07, 2009

So, whatcha been up to?

Here is a quick little run down. A little snapshot if you will. And then we'll move on to the present, shall we? 3 months sure flies right on by when you're having fun, when you are so busy you can't keep straight up from down and when life is chalk full of goodness and a little goodness graciousness too.

1. This little piece of the internet, otherwise known as my blog was a bit under fire. So, the blog came down. After much thought and consideration, we're back. This. Is. Me. Not ALL of me, mind you, but a little slice of fun, memories and thoughts. A scrapbook and journal of sorts for the memory books.

2. Once upon a time, I lived on an airplane, in an airport and in a several Marriott's nationwide. True story. I've spent more of the last three months away from home than I care to, although some serious fun was had.

3. Off to Dallas ya'll to see the in-laws, which includes my precious niece and nephew. If we didn't love Denver so much, I'd seriously consider Dallas as my home. Great city, great people and great family. Our visit went much too fast.

4. Scottsdale for a little rendezvous and R&R with the hubby. Amazing weekend.



5. San Fran and Napa for a super girly and super fun bachelorette weekend.



6. Chicago more times than I care to count. Work, not pleasure.

7. The Golf Season started and Colorado turned GREEN!

8. Summer started in Colorado and what energy and renewal that brings to the air! I can't say it enough... I love, love, love seasons!

9. Summer Hours started and every so often I actually take them. 1/2 day Friday's... wonderous!

10. We celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary in style! Our marriage is more fulfilling than I could have ever wished for. Love you honey!

11. I started C25K 3 times. This little blog is going to keep me accountable. We're rounding out week 2. Wish me luck!

12. Oh, that little herb garden filled with intention. Dead. I've turned in my gardening gloves. :)

I think I hit the high points. I could probably go on for days because the past 3 months have been the busiest I can remember. Seems I always say that and then life surprises me. All in all, it's a good life and I'm loving living it.

blog signature 12.7.09

No comments: