Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is in the air.


It was an amazing 70 degrees today in Denver.  A most beautiful spring day, (nevermind that I didn't even take a moment out of my work day to enjoy it).  Just feeling the warm sunshine through my office window, watching the golfers outside, the greening grass and chirping birds was enough to get my mind geared towards springtime.  The change of seasons lends my mind towards a few pretty things... sun dresses, spring jewels, sandals, swimwear and sunglasses.  Keep this girl away from the mall because I show little restraint during the change of seasons, especially as we head into my most favorite time of the year... Spring!

In celebration of the season, I've decided to do a mini-series on some of my favorite pretties of the spring season.  

Check back tomorrow for my first installment of my Spring must-haves.  You won't want to miss this!

Blog Signature 2

No comments: